Helping you with compliance & registrations.
Our experienced professionals that understand this regulatory environment take that worry off the table by ensuring the entity is complying with all statutory requirements.
We keep the lines of communication open with the key stakeholders in your organization and others involved in this process, ensuring your needs are met and you get the guidance you need
Secretarial services provided
- Company registrations
- Submission of Annual Return Annual Financial Statements (AFS) and Financial Accountability
- Supplement (FAS) with CIPC and compliance checklist
- Changes to Companies or CC’s
- Replace or amend Memorandum of Incorporation
- Conversions of CC’s into Companies
- Re-instatements & Deregistration
- Attending to all necessary amendments to the company/close corporation;
- Conducting company/close corporation searches;
- Drafting and lodging of various special resolutions;
- Attending to share transfers, allotments, buy-backs and sub-division of shares;
- Obtaining copies of the company/close corporation records from CIPC;
- Obtaining instant disclosure certificates of the company/close corporation;
- Filing information with CIPC to report certain changes regarding the company/close corporation;
- General compliance through monitoring and ensuring compliance with the relevant provisions of the Companies Act;
- CIPC compliance, alert and reminders on deadlines for filing and other compliance work;
- Maintenance of statutory records in compliance with audit requirements;
- Storage and maintenance of statutory documents and attending to standard compliance minutes.